Returning after being gone for years.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

flyinggig

AC Members
Jan 7, 2012
Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
Real Name
Greg
My obsession with fish will be the ultimate reason for the demise of my marriage....LOL
:flamed:

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Well...let's just say I *did* bring my QT tank back into the house and my husband will NOT be happy about it when he comes home. Perhaps he won't notice it if I don't put it back on the kitchen counter where it always sat. :eek: I did do some remodeling on the 125 tank today with the tank cleaning. I let my water gardening slide over past few weeks. :D I was hoping that would ease up some of the MTS if I just add new stock to what I already have. My stock is really low. Perhaps a few more angels?? Or a ram or two?? lol.

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
I think I finally ran out of open wall space, so until I get around to the fishroom, or the circular tank in the middle of the living room, there's not too many options.

there is, however... *counts on fingers*, 420 gallons of fishtanks in use around the house... 11 tanks in total.

seems a little obsessive, but I don't think it's a lot. until it comes to doing water changes on that many tanks.

and I won't mention how many tanks are around the garage and basement, empty.

If only I could be happy with a community tank on it's own, It would be so much less work.
dougall I so know what you mean ( and I remember your name from the years back! :D). Over the past 4 years I've slowly torn one tank down after another. I do NOT miss all the time I spent on weekly water changes and maintenance. Although I do miss my salt water, especially my reef tank, I am content with my 125 planted community most of the time. I am, however, getting the urge to try breeding again...some one stop me!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store