FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Next time I need food I hope you'll still have this offer going! I've always been put off ordering from Ken's due to the bulk only- otherwise I would have done so.

I've got plenty of food of different varieties at the moment though.
I hope to be doing this long term, so unless you have a stock pile of food like i do at the moment, we should be ok. haha My fish are certainly enjoying the great variety, thats for sure. They have all put on size and color with in the month, and im seeing some breeding activity for the first time out of some of them too. I know some of that is an age thing, the tank has been up and running since december, so most of them have been in there for 8 months or so. But i definitely think alot of it is the variety and the amount of new foods.

They have atleast sampled a little bit of every thing i have up for sale now, but my staples have been decapped brineshrimp eggs, copepods, goldenpearls (a combo like the Triple Threat) the no carb pellets, and the meat with spirulina wafers. The stuff in the Triple Threat, either in the mix or individually, are superb foods in my opinion and could be used to raise the vast majority of fish we come across. They really do seem to like the no carb pellets more than any other pellet ive used, and they go NUTS over the meat and spirulina wafers. I have between 30 -35 small fish in my tank, and it takes them about an hour to get through just one of those wafers, but its just a bustling swarm of fish for the entire hour until its gone. Im not sure who enjoys them more..me or the fish!? lol I took some video of it that i wanted to post to youtube or somewhere, but youtube thinks im a virus for some reason and wont let me sign up. Does anybody have any other suggestions for a sight i could post video to...?

Here are a couple of pics i thought you guys might appreciate. The first is to show what a 1/2 lb of flakes looks like, just incase you didnt know...a TON of food. And the second is to show the stockpile of food i have right now, now thats REALLY a ton. lol Thank god for vacuum sealers, thats the only way this could be possible!

Picture 059.jpg Picture 062.jpg

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
DoctaQ...payment received! (sorry, forgot to post that here!)

And then i just wanted to give this a bump. I will be making a trip to the post office in the AM, so if anybody wanted to get an order in before tomorrow....

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
I got mine today with a couple extra free samples! Thank you! Will try them out tonight. I am sure my fry will enjoy the new variety added to their life.

thrak76

AC Members
May 31, 2009
Got my package today, too. Thanks a bunch for the extras! I will be putting this food into rotation immediately.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Glad you guys all got your foods. I think First Class mail can match Priority Mail! lol Im having plenty of packages make it all the way across the country in 2 days.

DarrylR...payment received!

Last edited by a moderator:

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Everyone's orders went out today, THANKS guys!

Gupman...money received, thanks! With monday being a holiday, i will either ship out on saturday or tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store