seachem prime

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
I think so three, but the comment was " RO can't be used in salt water? LMAO!" Indeed, RO cannot be used in salt water. It can be used to purify fresh water for purposes of mixing artificial salts, but that is another thing altogether, and not 'semantics'. If the writer(s) meant RO water can (and usually is) used in the marine aquarium hobby to mix with salts, that is what should be said. The fact is RO cannot be used in salt water, plain and simple. Mere semantics is not the same as the omission of words that change the entire meaning. One can complain 'but you know what I mean', but if that's what you mean, say it. Not something with a different meaning, expecting that others will clean up your sloppy language and read your mind.
Dude.. STOP! Your killing me with your nonsense. My ATO 5G bucket it full or RO/DI water and dumps about 2 gallons a day into my tank due to evaporation. So yes, you CAN and most certainly should use RO or RO/DI water directly into a SW tank daily for top offs.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
my my my look at the broo ha ha that prime has caused nasty stinky stuff

that reminds me of one of the members here who was taking a sealed bottle of prime on the airplane, to which the security person cracked it against advice took a big whiff of it ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
Alright, I believe it's time to close this. I will start a new topic for the OP in hopes that they will provide more info and that we can customize a response as specifically as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store