FS Shrimp and small fish, York, pa; S/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
I need to put a whole paycheck aside to cover my "things to buy from Rachel" list! Ok maybe not the whole paycheck but at least half! :p: It might be worth the $30+ in gas to just make a trip out there!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
you would be more than welcome! Pick-up orders get a discount anyway because its a lot less work/stress for me to sell in person.

topazmoon62

AC Members
Feb 5, 2009
Rougemont, NC
Hello Rachel,
I was wondering what you have for sale now. Can you plaese PM me with a list and prices. shipping to 27572 NC

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
might be best to wait until tuesday or so as i am getting a new order in then and will do an updated stock list at that time :)

WeedCali

Certified Dubhead
Dec 14, 2009
NorCal/BayArea
Real Name
Adam
Hey Jinkzd, have you ever shipped to cali with success? i want habrosus and otos, just wondering if they would make it.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
sure have, almost weekly. This time of year I would absolutely recommend express as its 1-2 days whereas priority can be 4. Typically express shipping is about $36

WeedCali

Certified Dubhead
Dec 14, 2009
NorCal/BayArea
Real Name
Adam
oh man thas a bit much. have you ever shipped with priority to cali? i dont have that kind of cash to spend on just shipping but i know you have good healthy fish so id like to buy from you if possible.

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tylos on Tuesday, I know it might be a long shot, but I can hope......

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
i have shipped priority to cali, its not my preference for fish. For inverts it always works out great for fish it has done well, but its a gamble IMO. If that is what you want to do, i will do it but I would much prefer express coast to coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store