so, who fishes?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Love fishing.. gf hates me during fishing time because according to her i dont give her any attention.. (i say shes just jealous lol)

Catch of the day..(not all mine and not including the 10000000000 of sunfish released)

Big Fat Cat my dad caught

Bottom line.. How can you not love fishing?? I mean who wouldnt want to sit there with a view like this and not have to worry about anything but catching the big one..

FluffynTex

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
May 21, 2008
West Texas
Love to go fishing. Live in West Texas so its a good drive to find a lake decent enough to fish in hehe but try to go now and then. Usually make it a weekend camping trip. I believe in catch and eat...yum

Notophthalmus

I put the 'snork' in 'snorkeling'!
Mar 4, 2008
Tennessee
I fish, but not often enough. If only there were a few extra days in the week...

I've been trying to get my granny to teach me how she cooks fish. When I cook them they're edible, but when she cooks them they're incredible.

Preeths

AC Members
Jan 15, 2008
There is always a set of fish nets, plastic covers, rubberbands etc permanently in my car. What else can i say.....I take every opportunity to go fishing for natives for my tanks...

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
I LOVE fishing. We fish down by the river. . . It's not really the outdoor nature type of spot, but it's close, and we get to relax. lol. . .

We catch a bunch of stuff too, surprisingly. Some eels and catfish (which we hate) but some fun stuff like sturgeon, carp, drums...

I def. weant to go fishing on the ocean one day though . . .

(that being said, I'm jealous of all you guys that live near an ocean!!!! )
;)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I love fishing too.... in a lake, I am the maswter of anyone I know.... in the ocean, what a dud LOL I think I went out on the boat every weekend last year and didn't fish once or twice.... nope, not a fish in the ocean, I swore it... LOL

We have gone out this year but have ye3t to actually fish... however, we went out last weekend and on our way back to the marina, we spotted a little boat with 2 guys in it pulling up a flounder... I couldn't believe it... I tried all last year to catch that guy LOL... so lake fishing, love it.... ocean fishing, I am dying to love it LOL

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
I fish when I can :)

blugills708.jpg

jimeezlady

Somebody's Mom...
May 4, 2007
Tornado Alley
Pretty much our whole family. :D

The Son-in-Law

The Daughter

The Son

Me and the Hubby

Even Grampa

We start 'em young! :D (she just got a "fishin' chair" for her first birthday.)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store