so, who fishes?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
I love fishing if it wasnt for my love of fishing I probably wouldnt have any fish tanks, that and my father was a guppy fanatic when I was growing up heres some pics.

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
Those are some nice Flatheads :)

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
Thanks dangerdoll thats my little girl kira when she was a few months old shes 19 months old now.

irmuddled

Powered by coffee
Jan 4, 2009
San Diego, CA
slowcountry.tumblr.com
Real Name
Maria
I live between a lake and the beach in chula vista, ca and I've always wanted to fish but never looked into it. Nobody I know fishes and I know I'd just injure myself or something. :(

Benis

Registered Member
Sep 24, 2009
I was curious because this thought just recently occurred to me, not sure why but it did.

Most of you keep fish(gee duh of course). But how many of you go fishing? Personally I've always fished and still do even though I have 3 tanks full of great aquatic life and don't feel 'bad' about fishing in the ocean, river, etc.

So how about you?
I have all kinds of fish and tanks as well but i also love to catch a catfish every now and then and maybe a bass if i'm lucky.

JamieB

JamieB
Oct 9, 2005
currently in another Orbit
I understand your rights to fish all you want ,but at the time and money you spend on caring for your aquatic life at home, I find it truly Bizarre and totally contradictory that you would want to torture the same aquatic life for a few hours and run back home to nurse a fish from some tragic disease.:confused::werd:

botia

AC Members
Jan 26, 2009
Connecticut
Well anyways I fish almost everyday always catch and release (I wouldnt trust most of the water quality around here to eat anything) ever since I got the canoe I have been fishing even more sometimes I just go out and look at the fish swimming around if I can find a clear enough lake or pond heard of some northern pike in the mattabassett river last weekend going there this weekend to try and find one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store