Some pics.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kreblak

FDA approval pending
Mar 13, 2003
I just got frustrated and left it alone.
Boy, have I been there! I got so frustrated the first time I tried to replace a wobbly impeller I nearly just smashed the thing against a wall. Once I figured out a couple of things, though, I was able to make actual progress. Some people just understand machinery innately. I'm the first to admit that I need the directions manuel! :D

MFish

AC Members
Aug 29, 2001
Suburb of Philadelphia
I wanna know...

a)Where the rays went..they were much cooler

b)How the rays and aro's even survived with the dead coral skeletons in there, the PH and hardness should've been way to high for 'em

SamsonNY

AC Members
Dec 5, 2002
hometown.aol.com
Originally posted by MFish
I wanna know...

a)Where the rays went..
Capable hands of Jon Rare who found them good homes.

they were much cooler
I prefer this set-up MUCH more. Colors, activity levels, overall appearance, etc.

b)How the rays and aro's even survived with the dead coral skeletons in there, the PH and hardness should've been way to high for 'em
I'm assuming then that you've known about my previous set-up; then you should know that I did not have any coral skeletons in there. I bought all of these current decorations AFTER I changed the tank to saltwater.
But thanks for the kind words. ;)

SamsonNY

AC Members
Dec 5, 2002
hometown.aol.com
Thanks Triggerman,

I added the angels about 2 weeks ago. (the last of the fish: I reached # 10 :) )

Live rock: not certain. Right now: No. Plus, I don't want the usual shapes that I see from the on-line retailers. I want LARGE arched, structures type of stuff.

I just finished my last project on the tank last night (the chiller) and I'm taking a break from big stuff on the tank.
I originally put the chiller behind the tank (Tuesday night when I got the chiller) and realized it was too loud and too HOT (for the room). So, I moved it into the garage. Works great.

I'm now basically covered on equipment:
Large w/d filter
Protein skimmer (Berlin Turbo XL)
Ocean Clear 340 canister (for extra mechanical)
CSL 36 watt UV
1/2 HP CL Chiller (keeps temp between 77 and 80)
And, the other "stuff."

Time to take a break. :p

Richard.
:cool:

Triggerman

AC Members
Jun 2, 2003
Visit site
Tank looks great.
Lots of hungry mouths to feed.
It'll be great when you get everything in order so you can just sit in front of the tank for hours as the rest of us diehards do.
Nice job.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store