Sooo...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
No fishy things but I got a present no money can buy. . . . . . The doctors let me go home late Christmas Eve. Yes, I was back in the hospital yet again and facing emergency surgery, but lucky for me the problem was not as serious as it could have been had I delayed seeking medical attention. Hopefully we can end this year on a high note!

Gucci wallet? My cheapo-deluxe holds dust as well as any fancy-named wallet can :laugh:!

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
well my brother returned the brake controller I loaned to him back in April...

yeah for real.

I loaned my BRAND NEW brake controller to him in April for a trip to Daytona.
Rather than returning mine, he actually bought me another identical controller, and gave it to me for Christmas.

I think I got screwed.

andyjs

AC Members
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
I got an ipod touch (which I'm posting this on-this thing is sweet!)
I also got one of those fake-fur-lined hooded sweat shirts. I've never liked them or wanted one, but after I put it on, I never wanted to take it off again. It's so comfortable and warm. Also got some gift cards and a couple more shirts. And one thing I forgot I asked for was August Burns Red's limited edition vinyl Christmas EP. Red vinyl with the best rendition of Carol of the Bells ever recorded on one side

beabroca

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
I got a bread machine, and a watch...and my hubbers got what hes been wanting since they came out....
he got [[2]] sony blu ray players...one for the living room hdtv and one for the bedroom...and i got him about 15 blu ray movies. 4 HDMI cables that were top o the line..since hes alllways complaining about his not so good ones. And I bought a 1940's gruen watch off a antique auction...that wasnt even as good as the blue ray player i guess,

and the best gift of all was watching my kids open there gifts and throw the clothes aside and like the tissue paper with pictures on it better....hhahahaha
I love em...and I love the holidays!

And a late arrival, although ordered over a month ago..is a Zino for the living room..which will mean ive successfully have a aquarium and a computer in every room but the bathroom and kitchen...but there is a aquarium in the kitchen...

cam191919

AC Members
Apr 8, 2008
Tallahassee FL
just wanted to mention i go crazy when i lose my turkey baster, i use that thing a lot for fishy stuff.

oh and i would also like to mention that im not a dork, your a dork! :raspberry:

ch-47 soldier

AC Members
Mar 17, 2009
i got to see my kids open their presents from the other side of the world

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005
And one thing I forgot I asked for was August Burns Red's limited edition vinyl Christmas EP. Red vinyl with the best rendition of Carol of the Bells ever recorded on one side
My exboyfriend loves august burns red. I've never heard them, but I'm into similar music.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
a gift cert to get my contacts eye exam, plus mom's gonna get me a couple boxes of contacts.
a pink wireless mouse
new pink fuzzy slippers
my nephew made me a necklace with my name on it (which is totally friggin cool!)
the new mario bros for wii
the food network wii game
dr. axelrod atlas of freshwater aquarium fish 10th edition (i love dating a fellow fish dork)
a marineland c-160 (again, the fish dork!)
a bop it :rofl:
one of those big measuring cup/mixing bowl thingies.
a baby tickle me elmo (i collect them)
a new purse
a pair of angelfish (my best friend! how awesome is she?!?)
and the bestest bestest bestest awesomest gift was being able to spend the holiday with my honey. he got to meet my family for the first time and he didn't run away screaming. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store