Special order through LFS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
My assumption is that most all wholesalers will sell a minimum number of fish to make it commercially feasible, in the case of Saltwater fish, that might likely be a single fish... for most Freshwater fish, it's maybe closer to 50 pr more.
The most important is the minimum order amount in $, the minimum number of fish generally depends on the price of the fish. Yes cheap $.25 cent fish like neons have to be bought in larger quantities but in general they're fine shipping half a dozen of $1 fish certainly for regular customers, as long as the total amount is met.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
My assumption is that most all wholesalers will sell a minimum number of fish to make it commercially feasible, in the case of Saltwater fish, that might likely be a single fish... for most Freshwater fish, it's maybe closer to 50 pr more.
The most important is the minimum order amount in $, the minimum number of fish generally depends on the price of the fish. Yes cheap $.25 cent fish like neons have to be bought in larger quantities but in general they're fine shipping half a dozen of $1 fish certainly for regular customers, as long as the total amount is met.

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
If anyone on here is breeding quality rainbows I am absolutely open to ordering that way. Looking for some of the Gary Lange line bosemani and red lasers.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I doubting "most" big box stores will order for you. They usually have a "list" they can order from.

Have you checked out AquaBid or Wetspot Aquatics? I'm not sure, but paying for shipping to your house might be another option than rather a long drive...just a thought...or maybe Drs. Fosters & Smith? I've never tried them...

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
psssst.. Drs Fosters + Smith are Petco ;)

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
How did I miss the Petco buy of Drs F & S 3 years ago?!? Still, if they have what you want it may be worth it. I did not see you strain of rainbows you want...Look elsewhere!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store