Special order through LFS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
How did I miss the Petco buy of Drs F & S 3 years ago?!? Still, if they have what you want it may be worth it. I did not see you strain of rainbows you want...Look elsewhere!
Yeah, I had no idea. From watching some of his videos, Lange had talked about getting some of his lines in with Seagrest. Bosemani (Aitinjo?) and the red lasers we're of particilar interest to me.

enrique4jc

AC Members
Oct 17, 2006
Russell Springs, KY
Real Name
Eric
Some good news on this front. Had a friend "check in" via Facebook at a new LFS I did not know existed. It's about 30 minutes away in the next town over, but living where i do that's close! Checked it out on Friday evening and the guy who runs it seems to be a legit hobbyist trying to support his habit as much as anything. Small shop, but very well stocked for what it is. Gave us (I brought a fellow hobbyist along) some decent discounts off sticker prices and gave us a list of everything he can get from his main distributor. Just placed an order for a few things I've been wanting. He'll get them on Tuesday, put them in QT and medicate, and I can pick them up this Friday! I'm pumped.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Awesome! 30 minutes sounds close enough & he's willing to order stuff for you, great! Also you supporting a local indy business is good too. I hope he comes through & you both continue on this nice start!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store