Sunlight’s tank journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I think the tannins are perfect for the look you have.

Then again, i have 1 blackwater and im working on another too... so i go much, much darker. Water changes looks like coffee haha

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Looks amazing! It's really getting over grown - I like that!

• Love
Reactions: Sunlight

Sunlight

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
Hi everyone. I have to share something that is really hard for me to talk about right now.

I've lost a friend. Eddie has passed away.

He somehow got out of the tank 3 nights ago, crawled across my room, and got down our long hallway. It was late at night and I was out with some friends so I wasn't there. My dog and cat were messing with him, which woke up my parents, so they went and checked it out. They didn't recognize him. They thought it was just an odd looking frog in the hallway. My dad picked him up and threw him outside.

He was supposed to be shedding, so I didn't think anything of him not singing for a couple nights or not coming out. He usually does that around that time. But my parents told me about the incident last night. It scared me, so I went and completely tore everything out of my tank.

He wasn't in there.

I went out and tried to listen for him last night, but none of the frog songs I heard were him. He will dehydrate if out of the water for longer than 20 minutes. Unfortunately I am assuming the worst. I just hope he didn't suffer.

The world has lost a beautiful little soul. Very little, but nonetheless beautiful. I loved that little frog. He's been a good friend to me.

As for my tank, everything's ripped up in there. I don't know when I'll put everything back in its spot. I'm just feeling very discouraged. I'll keep y'all updated.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Sorry to hear.
Do you haven any idea how he got out?
????????????????

• Love

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Im so sorry. Eddie was adorable and i loved seeing his photos. He had a happy home and was taken care of very well.

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name
Jake
I am Sorry for your loss

• Love
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com