SUNSUN HW-302 Outside Filter setup & test

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wespastor

AC Members
Feb 28, 2010
Greetings: It has been a while since I have been here as well. I have been a SunSun fan for about 3 years now. That impeller you need is available. :) You will need to check with an E-bay supplier of the SunSun to see which one of them has it. Last I checked it was under $20.00 shipped.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
....check with an E-bay supplier of the SunSun to see which one of them has it. Last I checked it was under $20.00 shipped.

Might be be better off to mail order a whole new unit. You can get a new HW-302 shipped to your door for just over $40 now.

wespastor

AC Members
Feb 28, 2010
Might be be better off to mail order a whole new unit. You can get a new HW-302 shipped to your door for just over $40 now.
I know what ya mean. I've got one around hear the needs two "O" rings for the "hose gate". "O" rings are not available at all. So, I'll just keep this one for parts. Other that that there not a thing wrong with it. I was tinkerin around and buggered it up. Doooghhhhh

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
wespastor, I'd think you'd be able to source replacement O-rings at any home/hardware, auto parts or pool store. Even Harbor Freight Tools sells 'variety packs' of them. The finest Chinese quality O-rings ever.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store