FS SUPER DISCUS BLOW OUT SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
I agree

Ed,

We can always combine Discus with the Altums, I will have a steady supply of RS's since they spawn frequently and have a 90% fertilization rate.

sweet Pops.. I'll take a few of the scribblets when the altums are ready.

I may even have my big tank(150+) set up by then..can you imagine discus and altums??

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
sweet Pops.. I'll take a few of the scribblets when the altums are ready.

I may even have my big tank(150+) set up by then..can you imagine discus and altums??
No problem, I will keep them fat and healthy until your ready.

That sounds like a dream tank ED. I can't wait to see your pics.

I may try that when we move .

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
actually my dream tank would be larger ..but the spousal unit has limits..:evil_lol:

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
Hi All,

This sale has turned to be a Huge Success most people have picked up their orders , we are working with Hans to see if we can continue this sale until after Xmas the 28th of DEC. The way things look we may not be able to fill orders after Dec. 25th so if you want Discus now is the time before they are all gone we have reserved 100+ additional Discus and are trying for 200 . So let me know ASAP.

All orders first Pay first serve.

Thank you to all that have paid and Picked up orders !!!

Have a Happy Holiday!!!!
Nana& Pops

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
We had an interesting day today , lots of visitors while I was installing a new hot water heater for the fish room .:eek3:

Update :

We have secured 200 more Discus in the 2.5" and 3" we can only get 15 more of the 4" so it all up to you. We did our best, hopefully everyone who wants these Spectacular fish is able to take advantage of this Once and only one time Sale.

Thanks to all who visited us today!!

Nana & Pops

Jackd

AC Members
Jul 16, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Are you going to have some Altum angels for sale? Price on them? Shipping to MO 64086? Are these F1 or WC? I missed the price page on the Discus sale. What are small ones selling for?

Thanks,
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store