Tangs in a 4' tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
She may also have to upgrade that tang in the future. I have seen them in nature & boy, are they BIG!

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
From what I can tell, you won't be satisfied with a 55g forever... ;)

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Becaus you've got the REEFBUG, just like me!

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
lol, what gives you that idea? The fact that I keep asking myself how much I reallllllly need a formal dining room? :)
Grins, remember, formal dining rooms are for sitting down and eating a nice dinner next to your fish tank! :)

My living room and dining room are kind of connected and you can watch my tank while sitting at the table. So tell your hubby that gomrjoe in Miami got away with it... upgrade to a 100 gallon, take the plunge! :headbang2:

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
She may also have to upgrade that tang in the future. I have seen them in nature & boy, are they BIG!
Me too, here in the Carribean I have seen some Atlantic tangs and wow are they huge, and boy are they fast! They look all calm swimming around a coral head and as soon as you approach, BAM, outta there!

True story, we were lobstering and bringing up an abandoned trap that had lobster in it, and inside there was a large (at least 12 inches) Atlantic Tang trapped inside with them. We brought the trap up to the surface, got the lobster out and in the process of freeing the Tang she cut my brother-in-laws girlfriends thumb right open with her knife. She was ok, but man did it bleed like crazy, pretty big cut too. Oh, the Tang was fine too we freed her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store