teenagers of AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
yea but now i cant drive for a while :( i wouldnt wanna pass out when im at the wheel and then hit a tree and rupture my spleen

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
A spleen is when your folks 'spleen the facts of life to you.
the ' indicates a missing letter. Really it is supposed to say explain, but he turned it into slang to make it sound like spleen.

congrats on the permit aaf! I got mine back in march. I am in no hurry to drive, just another thing that takes money away from having fun. The only reason I want to drive is bc I want to go to an empty parking lot and find out what our bose system in our suv really sounds like with the bass actually turned on. (its been off until I figured out how to turn it on. So many years of watching movies and listening to music without the bass on.) Which, I should have done when I was out with my cousin (ok so he is 19, not 21. Not totally legal, but he could pass as 21 to a cop driving by) It was just a quick run to walgreens to get eggs. I have driven that way like a hundred times. Not much to screw up. Though they do say that most accidents happen close to home (where you drive the most). Ah whatever, there was nobody out and the few people that were driving were going slow bc of snow. (kind of weird, my first experience driving in snow was with my cousin and it wasnt even legal.) Im not a risk taker when it comes to driving though. If I dont think im going to make it with room to spare, sorry people behind me, you are going to wait a little longer.

Def dont drive sick and pass out at the wheel. I watched as a mini cooper went head on with a school bus. Bus was going 25, mini cooper estimated around 38mph in a 25 zone. The mini cooper literally flew into someones front yard. I think the driver of the mini died. Everyone on the bus was fine, and that bus was actually driving the next week. Man, I always wanted one of those mini coopers, but after watching that thing turn into a smart car after that bus, I dont want one anymore.

Last edited:

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Still have yet to get my permit, could've got it a month ago but don't really feel the need yet.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL...so Pap you will now be know as my "ancient" one, instead of my lil tiger!! :perv:

yea but now i cant drive for a while :( i wouldnt wanna pass out when im at the wheel and then hit a tree and rupture my spleen
Yeah...that would NOT be a good thing

huh? then whats the organ that filters your blood that sounds like spleen?
LOL...your right AAF, Excuse is just funnin ya!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
congrats on the permit!

from my experience, i'd say your liver rupturing, ribs cracking or head trauma would all be highly more likely. suffice it to say, your spleen will likely be okay. now get to badgering the parental units so you can get some practice in.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
congrats on the permit!

from my experience, i'd say your liver rupturing, ribs cracking or head trauma would all be highly more likely. suffice it to say, your spleen will likely be okay. now get to badgering the parental units so you can get some practice in.
Heeeeey... you haven't been a teenager since... well, I think we'd have to measure it in geologic time, but still... :silly:

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
well with mono its supposed to be all swolen and junk and easy to rupture. i shouldve got my permit way back in june but got it in december :wall:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store