FREE *** THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY RAOK 2008 THEAD***

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
I have a boat load of airline. I would say at least 100 ft. It was my mother in laws oxygen line and there is enough of it that she was able to go all over the house. It is the same size as standard airline for air pumps. I have used a second piece on one of my fish tanks so I know it works for that. I think I can coil it up small enough to stuff it into a flat rate box. I think the rate is $9.80 anywhere in the US.

I also have MTS and red and common ramshorn snails if anyone is interested. (no heat packs though) I can add them in with the airline or $5 shipped.

000_1498.jpg 000_1500.jpg 000_1508.jpg

Fordtrannyman

Sharing Experience and Failures!
Apr 27, 2008
So. Cal.
3 Spot Gourami

gone
I will RAOK; 5 Juvenile Three Spot Gourami
1 Male - 4 Females - about 1 3/4" Standard Length
$11.75 Shipped. Styro. and Heat Included.

Actual Fish.

Scientific Name :
Trichogaster trichopterus Common Names : Three Spot Gourami, Blue/Opaline Gourami
Care Level : Easy
Size : Up to 6 inches (15 cm)
pH : 6 - 10

Temperature : 74°F - 82°F (23°C - 28°C)
Lifespan : 5 years or longer
Origin / Habitat : Southeast Asia
Temperament / Behavior : May be aggressive with males of the same species and with females of the same species after spawning. They may become skittish with larger tank mates.
Blue Gourami Breeding / Mating / Reproduction : They have been bred in captivity and are egg layers. Breeding behavior is similar to the Betta Splendens. Males build a bubble nest and try to initiate spawning. Females should be removed after spawning and the male will tend to the eggs until they hatch.
Tank Size : 20 gallon minimum
Compatible Tank Mates : They can be relatively peaceful if kept with similar sized and larger tank mates. You may have issues when keeping them with other males.
Fish Disease : Freshwater Fish Disease
Diet / Fish Food : An omnivore - provide a varied diet with live food, frozen food and they should accept flake food.
Tank Region : Mostly top, sometimes middle

Last edited by a moderator:

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
I HAVE A anabuis plant nice green and healthy I belive its a nano , and I will also throw in some java fern plantlets not the best greenest ones, but with the right light + care they could be very very nice !! I will also throw in a needleleaf java fern or 2... I may throw in some other xtras while im in the tanks' . I will also throw in 5 TRUE endlers ~ quality fish . NO heat paks. I am in s.c. it is warm here right now... so jump !!! also I do not use paypal, I take revo ~~ and usps money orders ! pM me for details (if you want' any ramshorn snails let me know ALL I can grab I will throw in !!! also I can throw in some MTS, just ask ...
shipping will be 10.00 ~
~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ~~~~~~~

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
i will take bettacreeks offer and offer up;
4 golf ball sized portions of java moss,
5 stems of bronze sunset hygro,
1 portion of water clover,
and 3 large water sprite plants.
$6 shipped.

bettalover

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
i will take jaysen's offer and here's my offer...

a used in good shape penguine 170 filter with 3 new filter medias by aquatech. shipping is $12.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I still have a few items that can go out. I had more than one up. :)

I'll just repost an edited post, then MGamer can either delete the old one or edit and then move one of them, whichever is easiest.

1 orders - 8oz Calcium Chloride - Same thing as Kent Marine Turbo Calcium. (http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewIt...s~vendor~.html)
It can also be used in freshwater. I use it for my tropheus duboisi and for most of my snail tanks (snail only tanks, or tanks with fish that aren't bothered by hard water)

1-2 orders - 10 MTS - I'll try to get medium sized ones, between 1/4 and 1/2 inch

1-2 orders - 5 Ramshorns - Honestly, some may be more orange, some maybe more red and others are more of a pink, but I won't be able to pick out specific colors, because I'm pretty bad with picking/guessing shades. These will be about pea sized, maybe a little smaller, but will grow rapidly with good care.

1 order - 4oz Snail sticks - Ken's Catfish Pellets, but they work better for snails than anything else. These things hold up extremely well in the water without dissolving into a nasty mess.

You can mix up and grab one item, or a few, but preferably only one of each type, to give more of a chance to other people. Shipping will depend on weight and zipcode, but will most likely be $5.55 (that includes delivery confirmation). Like, one order of calcium and one order of snail food will be exactly $5.55, no matter the destination. An order of each type of snail and the snail food would be $5.55, but if you order one of everything, then it'll probably bump it to the next weight class.

I *MIGHT* put a trapdoor snail (should be dime size, maybe a tad smaller) or two in an order or two (for any state), or possibly even a bridgesii (should be at least pea sized) in PENNSYLVANIA orders only! If you wish to receive a Japanese trapdoor snail, please specify, but I cannot guarantee that you will get one, even if you ask (they may not even be here by the time I ship out the packages!) If you live in Pennsylvania and are ok to receiving a bridgesii, please specify, again, I cannot guarantee that you will receive any bridgesii. If you don't live in Pennsylvania, please don't ask for a bridgesii, I do not have permits for out of state shipments and refuse to ship illegally (for the snail's sake, as well as mine and your's). The first Pennsylvania order who wants one will definately get a bridgesii, either a breeder size ivory male or a young golden of unknown gender.

**I will not ship until after the holidays. Shipping will most likely be on the 5th of January, to avoid loss and delay in the mail.**

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
I will combine the packages I have to offer.
The new package contains:
1 small Lee's corner filter
1 small air pump
3' -4' of airline tubing
1 wood diffuser
1 brass air valve
4 discard-a-stone diffusers
5 5" stems of ludwigia repens x (not true repens)
1 sandwich bag of hornwort
6 5" stems of cabomba
3 small pieces of manzanita driftwood (will fit 2.5 - 5.5 gal tanks nicely)
All this for $10.20 shipped.

DSCN3568.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store