FREE *** THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY RAOK 2008 THEAD***

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
I got a pack of 25 shipping bags 3 bucks for shipping.

Like fish bags? How big? I'll take them.

I have a 10gallon top with light to offer up. I would say $8 shipping. Whatever extra I will give ya back. It has a brand new Zoo Med Ocean Sun 10k bulb.

I also have 2 Sunpod Hanging Kits. $5 shipping on each. Again I will give you back whatever over you pay.

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Looks like the 10gallon top and light is gone. Still have the Sunpod MH hanging kits.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Rawr, you're in trouble now H3D! Lol.

1-2 orders - MTS - I'll try to get medium sized ones, between 1/4 and 1/2 inch
If anyone takes an order of MTS, I could probably add a smaller amount of the pellets (maybe an ounce), and probably dig out quite a few MTS (but I can't guarantee how many exactly). I could probably also toss in a smaller amount of Calcium Chloride, maybe 2oz or so. I'm just going to make sure that everything fits into the box without going over the 1lb weight limit (including the weight of the box!)

Shipping will be $5.55 (that includes delivery confirmation)..

I *MIGHT* put a trapdoor snail (should be dime size, maybe a tad smaller) or two in an order or two (for any state), or possibly even a bridgesii (should be at least pea sized) in PENNSYLVANIA orders only! If you wish to receive a Japanese trapdoor snail, please specify, but I cannot guarantee that you will get one, even if you ask (they may not even be here by the time I ship out the packages!) If you live in Pennsylvania and are ok to receive a bridgesii, please specify, again, I cannot guarantee that you will receive any bridgesii. If you don't live in Pennsylvania, please don't ask for a bridgesii, I do not have permits for out of state shipments and refuse to ship illegally (for the snail's sake, as well as mine and your's). The first Pennsylvania order who wants one will definately get a bridgesii, either a breeder size ivory male or a young golden of unknown gender.

I had to pull the other order of red rams, most of mine are too small and I only have a few that would be ok for shipping, much less than what I had originally thought.

**I will not ship until after the holidays. Shipping will most likely be on the 5th of January, to avoid loss and delay in the mail.**

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store