They spawned

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Congrats! TY for circling, I was studying all the bubbles, lol. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Just a word of warning on the styro box, I used 1 to store some plants for a week or so & it leaked, just a bit I think. But it cupped my wood floors! Luckily the floor dried out & went back to flat.

Reactions: Sprinkle

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Congrats! TY for circling, I was studying all the bubbles, lol. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Just a word of warning on the styro box, I used 1 to store some plants for a week or so & it leaked, just a bit I think. But it cupped my wood floors! Luckily the floor dried out & went back to flat.
The first day i had it filled i kept only a small bit of water to test it.

So far so good! But this box was also used to ship live fish as well, so maybe better built... lol

• Love
Reactions: Sprinkle

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Alright so maybe i have quite a bit more than my initial estimate. I dunno if i should even try counting with my bad math.

I picked out some fungus covered eggs that didnt hatch using a syringe with airline tubing attached, to avoid removing any fry.

Tomorrow i start infusoria feedings.

Just look at all them tiny black specks. Those are all gourami fry
20200425_201102.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store