tinfoils regular, gold, albino question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Nope. One died at 10. the other died because it choked on a small newly introduced cory recently. The other is still alive at 15 I think..could be older..I dont know the exacts....

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
Lied about fish to get fame,so lame.Aren't those your dad's?

Last edited:

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
The moderators told me I cant defend Myself. So I wont. Whatever I said is the truth. and Thats all it is. If you have any honest questions about Albino Tinfoils, ask.

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
JamisonBWolsh-You should learn to retreat and stand down,not everyone here likes tinfoils.

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
If you have a question on this thread that deals with the topic ..then ask. Any personal Jabs at me will go straight to the moderators. all my questions I answered is the truth. Any honest questions?

T

TnCgal

I'm getting freaking fed up with this crap. I'm going to lock this thread and any other after this in which there is anything even "resembling" name-calling or flaming. My mailbox is filled to the brim with complaints about this bickering and I'm going to have to insist that it stop now.

I would also like to add that AC supports a good, spirited debate and if you would like to "debate" a topic, go to it. That is a very good way to learn new ideas. As long as it stays above-board then we have no problem with it. But good, spirited debates do not include name-calling or belittling your opponent.

As Dale likes to say, a good debate proves yourself right, not your opponent wrong. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store