Tiny Freshwater Fish-Discussion Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SchizotypalVamp

The REAL AC Mafia
Mar 18, 2008
California
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152359

Yay, it works! The last page doesn't work but the list works, and that's all you really need.

So I noticed that for some reason you can't post comments, so I'm starting this thread.

I want to issue another apology to the mods, for starting this thread and for having content which keeps overloading the server, though I think it's something hidden in one of the posts I copied and pasted (there are two posts on the last page around where it stopped working last time, and I think those are the troublemakers). I don't want to appear like I have an inflated ego, starting a "discussion thread", but I'm really eager to hear feedback. Thanks to you all, and this great community!

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
Thank-you. I was getting very frustrated. It is a good list. How many times do people ask for smaller fish to go in a smaller tank?. This is a good list to have and to reference. Again thank-you.

Marinemom

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
It's always useful, Schizo. What matters is sharing the list so we won't have to keep struggling with plenty of ideas all the time.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Darters generally prefer cooler, fast-flowing water. I don't see them as being suitable for a nano tank. Incidentally, what size tank are we considering here?

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
Most of the "nano" tanks I've seen were only a couple gallons, generally suitable for a single betta of a small school of tiny fish. A 10 gallon is a small tank, but rather large by "nano" standards.

Danyal

AC Members
May 20, 2007
i have to agree w/ toddnbecka, for most FW people a 10g is usually considered more of a small tank than a nano.

-KT-

AC Members
Jun 4, 2007
Bay Area
www.myspace.com
I dunno, when I say people talk about nano tanks I often hear them referring to 10 gallon and smaller.I wouldn't change the name.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store