to feed feeders or not

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chunksofpoooo

sloth loves chunk
Sep 16, 2004
Los Angeles, California
Seaman said:
First off you sir are a tool.
daveedka said:
Let me know when you are in columbus, Fridays would be best that's when I need some stress relief.
:soda: i love you guys.

seman, man, i thought i was the only one who used the word tool (powertool works well too), you made my day.

A fish in the wild at least has a chance of survival it can sometimes hide or swim away to elude being eaten, obviously its a fish eat fish world out there and its usally natures way of balancing out things, but taking innocent fish and putting them in a tank knowing that theyll have absolutly no chance of survival isnt exactly being fair to the fish... Try putting yourself in the shoes of a feeder fish and ask yourself if your being a kind person or if your just being cruel and unusual?

Baby Pimpin
I'm sorry to say this...but if you did that to me and i had no idea who you were, i would have kindly asked you to step outside and would have to take care of you there...im sure im not the only person that would react like this...but if you got a problem with what i do, you better be man enough to say it to my face and deal with the consequences
Seaman
...pick your battles, because your gonna pick the wrong one with the wrong person at some point and get your *** laid out.
Daveedka
Let me know when you are in columbus, Fridays would be best that's when I need some stress relief.
Dave
"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".... here is a wonderful quote from archangles signature, Think about wether it applys to you or not?

Just because someone gives you a look that you dont agree with dosent give you the right to threaten them with bodily harm...
So stop making threats that are just as empty as your fish feeding hearts...

Last edited:

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".... here is a wonderful quote from archangles signature, Think about wether it applys to you or not?
I guess It does in the case, I'll do my best to refrain from argueing with you in the future, and other idiots like you as well.
dave

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Okay kids, thanks for the debate while it lasted. Making nasty remarks about a group of people really isn't what this board is for, and that seems to be the direction this thread is heading.

On the other hand...I would be interested to know what are the guilty fish are, what are they guilty of, and who was the judge? :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store