Today at the ACA Conventions- Pic Warning!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
You're assuming that I know the names of them.... lol

I was going to write each one down, but it was too crowded and people were kind of rotating tanks to take pics. The first & second pic in my 2nd post is my favorite. I voted for it for the "People's Choice" award and am trying to search images to find it's name and info. I'll eventually get a book and cross reference the pics. Some of those fish were HUGE. The lecture was amazing! My head is still spinning from all the info the guy rattled off within an hour. He covered everything from plate tectonics, weather patterns for Costa Rica, parental behaviors, egg sizes and numbers, and the timing of egg hatching (he said that he can name the hatching time within 15 minutes of any of the species he's had in lab based on temp alone!). He also spoke about driving there and swimming amongst crocs. :eek:
:lol: I am sorry I do hope you find the names of the ones you like. thanks for the pics, they made my day!! :)

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I was "informed" that they were not postable. lol

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
By the way.... the postcards are awesome! I overheard two people raving about the pictures and had to :D because they were from here!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
By the way.... the postcards are awesome! I overheard two people raving about the pictures and had to :D because they were from here!
Oh they're not members of the MAN?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store