updated pics of my 55 gal tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
hey there thanks for the kind words VCYR. Chomis are really cool fish. Mine will follow my finger along the glass of the tank, most likely looking for food since i can hand feed them.

German man yeah i will get some new pics in here but as for now i have some dead rock im trying to seed for the new 125 gal tank, so umm it looks kinda ugly with all this brownish white rock in there right now. As soon as i get the 125 set-up i will get some Before and After pics on here.

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
haha not as good as your tank man. Im in Aww over that one. But as soon as i get this 125 completely up and running im going to start to focus more on getting corals get my tank looking more colorful rather than all purple.

Germanman

My fish are my babies
haha not as good as your tank man. Im in Aww over that one. But as soon as i get this 125 completely up and running im going to start to focus more on getting corals get my tank looking more colorful rather than all purple.
thx man lol helps that i was a manager of a LFS and that ima zoo/aquatic sciences major with some tricks up my sleeve. lol.

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
Yeah i thought you worked in a LFS. Must be nice to basically get everything at cost or free. But no i did get most my corals free too. LOL i have a friend that co-owns a supply warehouse in St. Pete Florida so he has hooked me up with alot of stuff.

i_limantara

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Indonesia
it's nice pic and tank out there.. nice works :)

rooter

Tommy Root
Dec 28, 2007
Ontario
is their too many chromis in your tank? i am setting up a 90g and i would like to have a hefty amount of green chromis as well as a varied stock how many chromios would suit my tank. it is goin to be a reef tank but with an open canyon style aquascape

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store