Updated pics of my fishroom

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jim in Michiana

Tanganyikan Lover
Feb 23, 2009
LaPorte, Indiana
Many of you showed interest in my fishroom build, so I thought I'd keep you updated with some recent pics........

This is the entrance...... On the right side, I have added 150g and 135g tanks......... My wife's infamous "Tacky tank" is in the background....

This is my workspace....... I have added a divided 55g tank on top and a 90g tank on the bottom of what used to be a countertop with a shelf underneath..... Much better use of space now......

The "Long Wall" remains pretty much unchanged........

As does the "Short Wall"............

The "Other wall" hasn't changed either.....

This is my desk area........ Note the Tropheus Ikola in the background with maternity tanks overhead....... Also notice the egg tumblers in on the left side of the 125g..... 2 have Tropheus currently, and one has 18 Frontosa Mpimbwe wigglers !!!!!

The biggest addition to my fishroom is the 300g tank/stand in the center of the room........ The 300g houses my colony of Mpimbwe Frontosa, and there are 18 additional 10g maternity/fry tanks underneath.

Another view of the 300g tank/stand.......

Getting everything to this point has now taken just about 1 year..... Thanks for all your support and compliments........ A/C has been a great place to find ideas, ask questions, and make some friends.

WeedCali

Certified Dubhead
Dec 14, 2009
NorCal/BayArea
Real Name
Adam
Thats amazing! diggin the 300g :thumbsup:

and are you using that pyramid shaped light diffuser on your tanks?

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
MTS much? Lol. Very nice

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store