webcricket's tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

webcricket

(So chill.) No wonder it's freezing
Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
Thank you! I probably spend the most time watching that tank. The fish really like the bright and dark spots created by those root decorations.

Rainb0wz

AC Members
Sep 24, 2006
:thud:

your tanks are so awesome !

It must be so much fun to watch :eek:

webcricket

Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
Thanks!

I wish I could get a better shot of the danios though! Whenever I get near the tank with the camera they go into feeding mode. They are real gems in the tank, they sparkle in the light. I think many times they are overlooked as young fish, but the coloration they develop as they mature is fantastic - really deep blues and gold.

Sal329

AC Members
Mar 22, 2005
Rock Hill, SC
Beautiful tanks. I like the puffers :D What kind of camera are you using? The pics look great.

webcricket

Mar 22, 2006
Syracuse, NY
It's a Canon Powershot A610 set for macro mode on the close-up shots. It's really a fantastic little camera! It even takes macro video. I have some video of my puffers eating snails, but I haven't found a place to upload and share. Photobucket won't take the whole file for some reason.

Fish_Hobbyist25

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
australia
hey i was just wondering how do you clean your tanks out for e.g. your 20 gallon #1 tank do take all your ornaments out and then re position them or do you clean around them........ :dive2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store