What do you think?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
canadians are alot like americans, but more liberal and say 'eh' alot.

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Wade Simmons is one of the greatest downhill/freeride mountain bikers ever. Hes canadian. Thats pretty much all I know about Canada.

Dale W.

Formerly known as "Reefscape"
Oct 7, 1998
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
www.TheKOR.org
I really like Canada, especially if I can get someone to send me some Red River Oatmeal. (hint hint hint)

Even though "a boat" and "about" sound the same, eh.

:d Just messing with ya. Its still not as bad as Americans that say "Huh?"

Some of the most beautiful scenery resides in Canada in which I have sene quite a bit of. I especially like the Islands going up to Rivers inlet, Cambel River (sp) and all that area.

Also note that the owner of this board lives in the great white north.

got_nailed

AC Members
Mar 26, 2004
roanoke, va
Visit site
I think there cool. Sometimes they get talking a bit strange but we all do. I talk to a lot of them on yahoo. And what’s better than a cool beer after work (it might help if I drank them after thinking about one all day at work).

ChicoRaton

Se?or Member
Jun 5, 2004
Idaho, USA
www.hazy8.com
Hey, you know how to get 500 canadians out of an olypic size swimming pool?

You say "Um, could everbody please get out of the pool now eh?"

:D I want to move to canada... I'm only a boat 200 miles from the border

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
What do I think about Canadians .... Hmmm...

I think ........ They're people who live in the country north of me.

Oh, and they breed some darn good hockey players.

Oh, and uh ... Well, they're from Canada.

Hmmm ...... I can't think of anything else.

Personally, I think this is a silly question and one asking for a flame or two. Someone recently posted this sort of question about Americans at a UK site. I was really surprised by the general idea many of them had about Americans, mainly brought on by their media.

Yes, insults were thrown out at people. Political debates came up, even though the thread was supposed to be about the 'people', not the 'government'.

;)

Lila

jacblades

klingon word for superior galactic
May 11, 2004
alabama
www.angelfire.com
when i was 13, i went to a summer camp in california. most of the people there were from california and japan and they all asked me if we ate squirrels in alabama...
gosh i dont even have a stereotype for canada. so many people i talk to on the internet are from canada and most of the time i owuldnt know they were canadian if they didnt tell me. yes-i think canada is one of the states...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store