What do you think?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChicoRaton

Se?or Member
Jun 5, 2004
Idaho, USA
www.hazy8.com
Reefscape, I'm a 1L'er... Latah county.

dwayne

AC Members
Jul 12, 2001
Boston, MA
"Take off, ey!"

Just kidding... I have a few friends who live in Canada, two in Toronto (which is basically a regular city like my home city of Boston), and another who lives in Saskatoon (the heart of the boonies, why don't they change their clocks with everyone else? Because of the dang farmers!!).

Besides the bags of milk, stronger beer, and complicated governmental structure, I think Canadians are (for the most part) just like Americans!

~Tara

becky_e

AC Members
Apr 21, 2004
Minnesota, USA
www.geocities.com
We vacationed a lot in Ontario when I was a kid, so I never thought of it as very different. I always thought Toronto and Niagra Falls were so clean compared to the U.S. cities I had been in.

Although one time I did get told off by a man in Quebec. He was screaming at me in French for feeding my fries to a seagull and pointing to a sign. The sign said do not walk your dog in French, I think he just wanted to yell at an 8 year old American!

With the exception of the angry French Quebec guy, I've always thought of Canada as a lot like America. We both come from such big countries that there's a lot of variation in people.

Dale W.

Formerly known as "Reefscape"
Oct 7, 1998
Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
www.TheKOR.org
So you must have one of them corn hunting guns huh? :D

I can tell you stories about getting herassed by Canadians years back. We use to hear "Yank, go home" a lot. That was back in the day though and I never did pay much attention to it. BTW, I am not saying that Americans didnt/dont do the same thing. It was just a "whatever" thing.

Oh, and yah, "Take off hosers"

Love those guys :D

fishlvr

still doesn't have a clue...
Mar 29, 2004
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.abstractsync.com
ah yes...Bob and Doug McKenzie, lots of laughs with those 2 :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store