• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

What is YOUR favourite Hikari product?

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
What is your favourite Hikari product??? Tell me what you like about it! I want your opinion!

My favourite is Hikari Mini algae wafers. They are Algae-licious!

OK.......GO!

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
I have never eaten any of their products so I do not know.

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Lol. You know what I mean!

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
As for my favourite product. . . it depends on what I'm feeding. For tropical fish I like the microwafers, for carnivores I like the carnivore or massivore pellets depending on the size of the fish. I like the algae wafers for algae eaters and the bottom feeder pellets for other bottom feeders.
I don't have a favourite one product.

I prefer their algae wafers to most other brands. But I prefer NLS to their microwafers for tropicals because I can get more variety. For the carnivores I had, I fed a mix of bottom feeder pellets, carnviore pellets, cichlid biogold, frozen mysis, frozen bloodworms and live blackworms. I couldn't say any one of those was better than the other.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Lol. You know what I mean!
Sorry, could not help myself when you said "Algae-licious" ;).
I feed it to my fishes, but my fishes are spoiled. I feed them mostly the frozen Hikari foods--Mysis, BrineShrimp, Blood Worms, ect. Then I feed flakes about twice a week, with about 1 day of fasting.

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Yeah, my fish love the algae wafers. So much that my little teeny otos can't get to them. I have one molly who guards her share, and anyone too close gets attacked.
My strange, strange cat likes 'em too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store