What Plecos do you own?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
all i have is one small albino bn pleco.not impressive but i like him/her.:)

Tattoo Dave

AC Members
Aug 8, 2016
Mattoon, Illinois
Real Name
Dave M Reynolds
Camera Used
Droid Charge Smartphone
I have a rubbernose pleco or rubberlipped not sure exactly what pet smarts tag said. I do know it's only suppose to grow to 4 inches long.

timj1988

Registered Member
Apr 4, 2018
my 30 year old ++++ Pleco died today I'm very sad. he lived almost 35years!!!!!! his name was spike.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Wow, timj, that is 1 old pleco! Congrats on it's long survival & at the same time, sympathies for your loss.

Do you know what kind he was? Or have pics?

Kudos for you good husbandry, fabulous!

Chaucer Ingram

AC Members
Jan 20, 2019
Wow, timj, that is 1 old pleco! Congrats on it's long survival & at the same time, sympathies for your loss.

Do you know what kind he was? Or have pics?

Kudos for you good husbandry, fabulous!
You guys amaze. I heard, or somehow got the impression that one pleco per tank was preferred. I've had two for a year and a half. Thanks for opening my eyes to the possibilities.

I used to own a Common Pleco and a Rhino Pleco, but both of them died within a few days of each other, I brought them inside from my outdoor pond in the fall, the rhino pleco then died from constipation/intestinal blockage and then the common pleco jumped out of the tank, only to get eaten by my dog :(.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store