what will go with a jaguar in 125G tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Good catch, Lila...yeah, plants and Jags don't mix!

I'm a fan of big, solitary cichlids, so I would still recommend keeping the Jag alone, and I'm glad to hear that Lila agrees!

peifc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2003
New York
www.peifc.com
Was the question direct at me, Chil? I do not understand that post there :) A bit confused. Who cares about the name of the site. It is the pictures I like to look at. :p Who would not like to see Jag on action? :)

Even if you plan for breeding pair, you might want to be ready for divider, proy.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Oh, I just meant that clicking on your link would lead you to a nonexistant site as you have an extra period in the hyperlink. I meant the question to be directed at all, but if you have insight into the issue, go for it! :)

peifc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2003
New York
www.peifc.com
Originally posted by ChilDawg
Oh, I just meant that clicking on your link would lead you to a nonexistant site as you have an extra period in the hyperlink. I meant the question to be directed at all, but if you have insight into the issue, go for it! :)
That's not my site. That's MoJo's site. I checked his site out sometimes...just looking for some updated pic. :)

Yeah...at first, I thought that's what you mean. Then I clicked on that site I typed in...it came up. That's why I got confused by your question. I think your internet is just EXTRA sensitive :D

Last edited:

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
I guess so...periods have thrown others off with different sites, though...maybe you just have a good connection where you are! :)

peifc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2003
New York
www.peifc.com
Originally posted by ChilDawg
I guess so...periods have thrown others off with different sites, though...maybe you just have a good connection where you are! :)

:p I guess I do.

proycraft

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Pensacola, Fl
Visit site
k back to the subject. ok i saw on the predatory fish site that this guy has pics os convicts in with his jag. and his cons. are smaller than mine and his jag is bigger than mine, do you think my pair will survive with him or iam thinking to just get a female

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store