Where oh where has everyone gone

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Sorry to lose Mark and Cori from the hobby. Something dies when an old fishkeeper drains the tank for the last time. Maybe some day y'all will tiptoe back in when nobody's lookin' with a little desktop betta tank.

Really good to see both of y'all post.

Mark
Wes, I have been here before and know that I will be back in the gills, it has happened before. You know what did it? I was contaminated with the dreaded bush algae and never really fully recovered. I have lost the battle, the fight.... *sigh* I will be back :)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Sorry to lose Mark and Cori from the hobby. Something dies when an old fishkeeper drains the tank for the last time. Maybe some day y'all will tiptoe back in when nobody's lookin' with a little desktop betta tank.

Mark
LOL I never realized Rod's real name was Mark! o_O

Reactions: FISHSHROD

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark

Mark
I really miss the early days , it's good to see you still here. Maybe a small tank sometime in the future ,something small enough that the carpet can soak up before it goes downstairs. I had 4 Fluval fx5's on my last 2 tanks and when I started having leak issues on one it set in the fear factor . I gave away 2 - 125 gal tanks . :( I did flood the girl downstairs once , the water heater busted loose because of rust from my saltwater system . Now you know why I have the fear factor !

Reactions: Dangerdoll

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
Glad to see y'all creeping back in :D Dangerdoll....Missed ya Babe!!!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
I was not quite a part of your good old days or nearly as famous as "Mark & Cori" ;) but I miss this forum tremendously! This community truly made my fishkeeping hobby amazing! When this forum started to decline so did my interest in the hobby. I veered off into outdoor ponds, which I do love but, it's not the same, especially without a great community to back me up! Pond is built and established now though and I am itching for some Multi Tank Syndrome!

On a positive note some time away seems to have....enlightened me. Browsing my old threads I realized two things...1. I had some awesome fish and plants at certain times! 2. I have a better understanding of things that went wrong......3. I am SO ready to come back. hehe

Reactions: Kannan Fodder

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome back!

roliva

Dovii/Umbee Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
Lehigh Valley, PA
Nice to see some of us come back to visit from time to time :).

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
And another old-timer peeks around the electronic corner to say, "I'm back." :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store