who has the oldest fish?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Toro Driver

AC Members
May 9, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
Dispite my daughters best attemts to kill it, our houses oldest fish was purchased from Petsmart 7+ years ago. A Kissing guarmi, the fish has been through h**l and still goin strong.

holyherbiness

Translucent Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
My oldest fish is a koi that is about 1 foot and 2 inches long and is about 3 years old?

holyherbiness

Translucent Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
whoa that's pretty intense

fishypoo2

Editor of Tropical Fish Monthly
Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
I've got a red dragon. Looks best under a blue light, but pretty just the same. Similar to the one in your avatar, but a little more pink.

becky_e

AC Members
Apr 21, 2004
Minnesota, USA
www.geocities.com
The only fish I currently have is 1 goldfish named Fish. I bought him about 2 years ago, along with 2 others who quickly died. Previously I had 2 goldfish who lived to be 7 years old, from the time I bought them, not bad for $1.50 each. It was a shame. They survived all through high school, parties in my apartment at Ohio State, but died shortly after my move to Minnesota :sad

I will be getting more fish. I just started my SW tank.

gespo

AC Members
Jun 16, 2004
airdrie scotland
Visit site
oldest fish

armoured catfish bought in glasgow in 1982 still with us probably blind and called captain ahab for many years the sole inhabitant of my once thriving tank not a fish to mess with but I love him

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Originally posted by RTR
Actually I am a bit surprised that more plecos/corys/ other catfish have not shown up here - they seem to be a long-lived lot.
I've got a common pleco that I bought about 9 - 10 years ago.... he's respectfully named Tiny..... As much as I thought no one would like him so much, he's everyone's favorite of the tank. Then I have a red tailed black shark who's about 6.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store