Woo Hoo! Banggai babies (with picture)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ricsreef

AC Members
Jun 22, 2007
Louisville,Ky
Dont you just love it.I cant wait till I get my breeding pair.

cichlidsrextrem

MOST METAL FISHKEEPER
Jul 26, 2007
VA
thats sweet i heard its pretty hard 2 spawn sw fish in genral sweet lookin fish btw

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
They are sooo adorable! I love the last picture. I could just image the tiny babies going crazy in the first tank while the older one in the second tank is thinking "Those guys need to learn how to chill. Oh well, I remember when I was young a long time ago. That week flew by."

micynyorkies

What's going on in there?
Apr 23, 2007
Norcal
www.micynyorkies.com
They are sooo adorable! I love the last picture. I could just image the tiny babies going crazy in the first tank while the older one in the second tank is thinking "Those guys need to learn how to chill. Oh well, I remember when I was young a long time ago. That week flew by."
Ha ha! Yes, that is exacty what the older one is saying. That, or "Oooh, those look yummy! :drool: " Update: Everything is going well. The little ones are eating and growing at an alarming rate. I think I'll take stock in brine shrimp eggs. I read somewhere that someone who was raising Banggai's had die-off at 10 days old in multiple broods :eek: . Today is day 7 (I think). I won't stop worrying until they are at least 14 days old.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store