www.fishtanksdirect.com

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Oh, yes, love, love, love Drs F&S. That's why I'll probably wait to order any frozen foods until they start carrying the H20 Life foods (plus I just bought a bunch from the LFS).

Blue heelers seem to be not exactly popular, but there are also 2 breeds that are commonly misidentified for the common name of blue heeler. As far as I could tell from comparing the looks of the mother (which was called a pure-bred blue heeler by they guy we got Baz from), she most looked like an Australian cattle dog, as she did not have the short tail of Australian shepards, had the medium-length coat, and coloration of Australian cattle dogs. The guy we got Baz from said that they had looked for a blue heeler because they live on a dairy farm.

I've seen several dogs that have the similar merle coloration of both those breeds, but they most resemble Australian cattle dogs as they usually have a full tail and the medium-length coat. However, I have seen one that had the longer coat of the Australian shepard but had a full tail. I assume this was a mix. So, I'm not sure what the actual breed is or how common they are, but I have to say he looks like an Australian cattle dog.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence for Pet Solutions. I've seen them before and been tempted to order, but like I said, I'm leery of ordering from places I've not heard reviews on. Plus, if I go through Ebates and order from Drs F&S, I get something like 3% back, and I've been very satisfied with Drs F&S.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store