Your tank in its atmosphere

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
HEY!!
That's the TV I want!!! :)

Is that a special corner mount??

<-----Old :)

I lOVE your room!

Thanks Moko, yeah , it's one of those wall mounts that swing. I forget what I paid for it but I know it was a LOT .

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
BEAUTIFUL Chris & Snoop!!

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Beautiful!

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Here is my fishroom... ignore the date on the pic it was acctually taken a week ago

Last edited:

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Beautiful tanks, everyone!

Lovely to see the tanks in the homey settings, and so neat to be able to see the different personalities in the home decor!

Sharon, your house looks so cozy, I see some artwork there... did you do those? I love the corner fireplace/wood stove.

I used to have a fireplace, but we don't anymore since we moved here and bought this house. I'd like to put in a woodburning stove or something like it. Love to see the flames.

Sploke, I see a little old dog there... snoozing. Looks like one I used to have. Blue2fyre has a doggy there, too, and Snoop's dog has a great perch on that couch, to see outside.

Nice pics all. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow of my huge aquarium operation here. My little 10 gallon, lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store