Your tank in its atmosphere

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Great rooms/tanks everyone! :thm:

Well, I was trying to post a few of mine but I think my connection is weak...will try again later........

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice set ups!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Bob! Where's yours?

svtcontour

AC Members
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Yes its a house plant which has rooted in the water and just gone wild :) You should see how far the vines actually go. The one side shows it stretching across the top of the sofa, but it goes beyond that by about 10'

The other side which is not visible has the vine growing down to the floor, goes around the edge of the living room, around to the kitchen and toward the sliding glass doors. Probably a total of 30'

The plant helps keep my tank water clean and the fish love playing amongst the roots.

Woah, is that plant growing out of your tank?

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Beautiful tanks, everyone!

Lovely to see the tanks in the homey settings, and so neat to be able to see the different personalities in the home decor!

Sharon, your house looks so cozy, I see some artwork there... did you do those? I love the corner fireplace/wood stove.

I used to have a fireplace, but we don't anymore since we moved here and bought this house. I'd like to put in a woodburning stove or something like it. Love to see the flames.

Sploke, I see a little old dog there... snoozing. Looks like one I used to have. Blue2fyre has a doggy there, too, and Snoop's dog has a great perch on that couch, to see outside.

Nice pics all. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow of my huge aquarium operation here. My little 10 gallon, lol.

"Sharon, your house looks so cozy, I see some artwork there... did you do those? I love the corner fireplace/wood stove."

Thanks Melody!

The oil paintings were done by my twin brother :)

He painted this one for my birthday last year...

I made all of the quilts, afghans, & such

That pellet stove kept us from freezing this winter. The family room used to be the old attatched garage, so it has no other heat source.
I LOVE fireplaces, but alas, this house doesn't have one :(

I think my kitchen is the coziest room. I wish there were enough room to keep a tank there

Can you find a spot? :lipssealedsmilie:

IMG_5844.JPG IMG_5828.JPG IMG_5835.JPG IMG_5836.JPG IMG_5837.JPG IMG_5838.JPG

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
oooohhhh! A fellow quilter! ;) I noticed all the quilts in your photos! :thumbsup: we will have to chat! LOL

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store