Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Thats ridiculous, why would the vamp team risk losing a bite turn? They could have chosen anyone that was voting me to be in the clear if I was a vamp. They could have chosen you since you've been on me.
First question why would vamp team risk losing a bite? They wouldn't, while yes they could have chosen anyone to turn they went for the person who lead the crusade against you and who is also a well experienced player. Kashta would have been in the clear to almost everyone playing after you showed vampire. There is no one better to pick then the person who lead the crusade against you, the person who is experienced enough to make the transition from innocent to vampire without setting off alarm bells for the town. I am sure that when you sent in the bite pm you fully expected to be the vampire dying tonight. You had been leading in the votes for almost all of day 2. FF totally threw that plan into the blender with his literally last minute vote change.

I am now wondering about wiz being a vampire too. Five minutes after Ice votes for FF now there you are chiming in. Instead of asking why FF changed his vote you just hopped in and voted him. Is there a reason you were so hasty to vote FF instead of trying to hear him out? The only thing i can think of is an attempt to get a train started on him.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Also, in games I've played and there was a "team vote" the vote could come from any player...so for the theory of someone wasn't here to send in the vote, I don't think that is valid either I'm sure the PM could of came from any of the team members. Unless of course it is different in this game then others I've played.
I think they were up to something IMO.
If that were the case, that they could send in the pm from anyone and they had someone here, what could they have been up to to lose a chance at a turn? it just doesn't make sense.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
FF gave plenty of warning so I dont think anyone was really surprised. They either blew it or they have somekind of reason.
Also, in games I've played and there was a "team vote" the vote could come from any player...so for the theory of someone wasn't here to send in the vote, I don't think that is valid either I'm sure the PM could of came from any of the team members. Unless of course it is different in this game then others I've played.
I think they were up to something IMO.
:iagree:

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Well at this point I'd almost stake FF guilty or not - either way he is dangerous.
I still have concerns about Ice and 2H as well.
I'm going to have another drink and then get some sleep.
G'night folks.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
First question why would vamp team risk losing a bite? They wouldn't, while yes they could have chosen anyone to turn they went for the person who lead the crusade against you and who is also a well experienced player. Kashta would have been in the clear to almost everyone playing after you showed vampire. There is no one better to pick then the person who lead the crusade against you, the person who is experienced enough to make the transition from innocent to vampire without setting off alarm bells for the town. I am sure that when you sent in the bite pm you fully expected to be the vampire dying tonight. You had been leading in the votes for almost all of day 2. FF totally threw that plan into the blender with his literally last minute vote change.

I am now wondering about wiz being a vampire too. Five minutes after Ice votes for FF now there you are chiming in. Instead of asking why FF changed his vote you just hopped in and voted him. Is there a reason you were so hasty to vote FF instead of trying to hear him out? The only thing i can think of is an attempt to get a train started on him.
When Pap was Bit then slayed, it was in the nightfall events...had Kash been their intended victim I'm sure it would of been mentioned that their bite was messed up by the Lynch.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

did you skim all of the days posts? or do you just start with the current ones when you check the thread?

My vote has been on FF all day. check the post where I voted him and you will see why. his vote change and Kashta showing innocent is just one more reason to add to the reason I voted him initially. I posted that as well. stop skimming and start reading.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
If that were the case, that they could send in the pm from anyone and they had someone here, what could they have been up to to lose a chance at a turn? it just doesn't make sense.
Easy...to cause confusion biggest reason of all. Other possibility, to set someone up.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Easy examples of a set up already in progress.....Ice coming on immediately and stating someone who wasn't here didn't get the pm sent in. Dag and his "case" against Ice, saying how Ice wanted to turn Kash but didn't get it because she was lynched.

Not sure on these of course and it couldn't be both, but these are quick examples of (if either are evil) how they could use a "non" turn to their advantage.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Easy...to cause confusion biggest reason of all. Other possibility, to set someone up.
I am not following you here.

They lost one bite when the slayer staked Pappy, so I would think they would try every night to get more on their team.

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Every body said he was too all over the place to be on a communicating team.

I disagree. I started playing the same game he did. There was only one time he was scum and fooled us. I know you remember that game Dag.

Jb reigned him in quite effectively that time. It wasn't the only time he was scum, just the only time he was scum with JB.
That is exactly why I'm 99% sure FF is on his own. His team mates would not have allowed him to do that last second vote unless Ice is a vampire even then I doubt it. 1. if FF was on a team his team mates would not want him to draw attention to himself with a last second vote swap. 2. If both of the people who were up tonight for staking were innocent they wouldn't care who died. 3, FF has made it abundantly clear that no one is reigning him in right now.

FF may have just saved a sticky situation by getting kashta killed if she was indeed the target of the bite tonight after Ice showed vampire. She would have been in perfect position to manipulate and I know that Ice and yourself would have taken notice of the advantage that would propose for the vampire team. There is the slight possibility that the priest did a bang up job tonight and saved someone but it is much more likely in my mind that the vampires were going to turn her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store