Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
sorry User I can't pass up a comeback but you can be sure that whatever I say it's meant in fun. Now if you don't mind I was serious when I asked why you were in a rush to get the snitch list.
we could get a better idea of whos a snitch. I'm starting to that maybe pir wasn't, and that hes just been trying to feed us BS. Him and zaffy both have to go, so could we get some help vig?

And chill what did kash point out?

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Well voting Zaffy's no defense I don't expect we will see votes for anyone else today.

At the same time I can understand your frustration, why are we still on 48 hour days? Forty eight hours of Zaff followed by 48 of Pir and this town will be more insane then it all ready is.
I agree. I wasn't saying because I voted for Zaffy that proves I'm innocent. I wouldn't expect that from any of you. I'm saying that my quote was talking about having to wait until nightfall (tomorrow night) to lynch Zaffy when we already know what he is. I was hoping Ice would come on and let us run nightfall tonight.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Here you go User

The mafia could kill the vigilante before he/she kills Zaffy. If we've gone ahead to lynch someone else -- anyone else -- instead, then that gives then two more game days instead of only one game day for someone else to become or be made into a "prime" suspect to draw the lynch later on.

Two reasons:

1. Believe me, as often as I have been the overall town's intended "next lynch" ... for conclusive reasons when I was evil... I've still successfully managed to stay alive by getting the town to delay lynching me "just one more day."

You know this, Wizard..... as often as I've talked about it. Don't even try to pretend you don't. I know better.

2. Our lynch is our only guaranteed way of killing Zaffy, but only as long as the scum team doesn't mess with it. The vigilante's shot is a maybe. Whether it's probably or not... it's only a maybe.

If the mafia thinks they've got a good idea who our vigilante is... and we rely on them to kill Zaffy for us... then we're screwed if the mafia hit kills the vigilante and we let Zaffy off the hook too.

Keep arguing the case, guys.... it only shows you trying to confuse the vigilante or the town.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I'm sorry, I just figured that someone would notice the (previous) highest poster going silent all day. It's something that would scream scum in my book, so what gives?

:nilly: and the flaw?
I agree looking back that it does look scummy. What I can't understand is why you keep bringing it up? Most of us were more focused on the 2 RC's to worry about who was posting. If Rich or Pir had stopped posting you better believe it would have been picked up on. If you think it is so scummy why don't you vote for yourself? We are focussed again today on lynching scum and we now know after nightfall that Zaffy is scum.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
we could get a better idea of whos a snitch. I'm starting to that maybe pir wasn't, and that hes just been trying to feed us BS. Him and zaffy both have to go, so could we get some help vig?

And chill what did kash point out?

OK that's at odds with what you said when you asked about it because at that time you thought Pir was the snitch.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
You know what. i just deleted my multi quotes. I quit.... Some thoughts on whats happened:

3 questions for our lovely mod
1. ICE WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE THE SNITCH"S LIST!
2. WHEN DOES THE LIST APPEAR DURING NIGHTFALL?
3. WILL WE SEE THE SNITCHES LIST EVEN IF HE DIES?

I was looking forward to more envolvement with that role. The reason I ask this, is because I believe that pir is the snitch. I think that learned that the mafia was on to him, so he tried to "Help out the town" . by going rogue, the mafia figured out who was who and used pir's ploy to take out rich, while alienating the one player who could derail their whole team.

I noticed that S4S posted a vote 10 minutes before nightfall. not much of an explanation, and he has really quieted down since after D1 nightfall. Where are you salt?

I see zaffy as scum, and i've figured him to be just that for awhile now. There definitely seems to be sides forming up, it's a matter of finding out whos who at this point.

Thanks for a great job modding pap! And welcome back ice!:hi: (If I apologize then will you feel better?)
Okay to refresh your memory you asked because you believed Pir was the snitch. Now it's because you want to know who the snitch is because you don't think it's Pir. Want to try again?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
If you think it is so scummy why don't you vote for yourself? We are focussed again today on lynching scum and we now know after nightfall that Zaffy is scum.
I'm just saying that we should deal with the problems already confronting us, but we should always keep an eye out for scum. For example, S4S has quieted down along with Pir. Kash has posted more, and so has chill. You've also begun posting more dawg.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
I'm pretty sure he has been brought up, but what do you see about JB that we're all missing?
I can really only see one reason why Rich was hit last night. He was no threat to the Scum team because Kash asked him to announce his invest. If JB was going to turn innocent why not let Rich live. We wouldn't have a known target in Zaffy, and much of the town today still wouldn't trust Rich, actually I bet more would have thought him scum for not being the hit.
I think JB was going to come up SCUM.....that they couldn't let happen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store