Mafia 78- The Gunslinger Returns...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Am I reading something wrong? You said you hope he gets 5...from the way I read it there are 4...(A, B, C, and D)?
Look again, Lady G. Lab Rat told us there are 5. Why make us think there may be fewer than that?

15 players: 10 vanilla townies vs. 5 mafia goons.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I have an idea. I think everyone should make a list of their top three people (only three because it is still early in the game and hard to tell who is mafia) suspected to be mafia and then we can look at all of the lists and see who turns up the most.

I know it's early in the game but it could give us something useful.

My list (in no particular order): FF, Ice, LG. The last one (LG) is only a guess.
Can you at least tell us why you suspect those people?

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
FF, I can see why (in a self degrading sort of way) you wouldn't want to get shot by the slinger. But that still doesn't match up with why Rich was giving the scum ideas...makes no sense.

And c'mon...we hear every game that you are going to change...doesn't exactly happen though, does it?
It did happen once if the vets can think back when I was CI with Coler and Annie.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
and yes there is a subtle hint in my above post. Remember FF was scum that game and was able to fool us all.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I have an idea. I think everyone should make a list of their top three people (only three because it is still early in the game and hard to tell who is mafia) suspected to be mafia and then we can look at all of the lists and see who turns up the most.

I know it's early in the game but it could give us something useful.

My list (in no particular order): FF, Ice, LG. The last one (LG) is only a guess.

I love quotes like this.

Classic distancing...

Didn't have FF anywhere near the top of my list but this will help from moving him up for now.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Ice, let me just say I'd feel more confident of your allegiance in this game if you would simply ask straightforward questions and state what you believe.

Playing word games like this, posting one thing then conveniently taking it back, changing your mind because someone called you out or questioned you, and so on... indicates scummy play, IMO.

Last time we played this format, you were a known innocent (first gunslinger chosen by the mafia). That isn't the case this time... we don't actually know which side you're on.

I tried to word the post to explain why I put we in the 1st question but nothing I wrote really explained it well enough that I thought everyone would understand so I just admitted it to being a trap.
I really thought about just not answering the question at all in hopes it would be glossed over and still catch players but at that point I figured it didn't matter anymore and I'd still get a read on players from responses either way.

Jspigs

There is always more to learn
Aug 5, 2009
Massachusetts
Real Name
Jacob
Can you at least tell us why you suspect those people?
FF has been posting oddly. Almost as if he keeps slipping up but then tries to cover it up by saying he was just being FF.

Ice has been seeming overly helpful but as Kash pointed out, some of his theories/ideas (specifically about what would happen if a noob became gunslinger) seem to stand out as odd.

LG was only a random guess because I needed a third person to add to my list.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Does this seem contradictory to anyone or is it just me?
It is.

Why are you afraid of looking scummy in this game? Worst case is you get the gun and shoot another innocent if you don't get a good read. This might even be a good game for you to get more understanding of how to read players.
Only real scum should be afraid of looking scummy.
Yes, but if i get shot, i get the gun, and then i screw up (like usual) and get myself killed. If i get the gun, ima probably aim for a vet, cause a vet would know what to do with it, at the least.

Don't have much time but read what was posted since I posted. This was a quote I wanted to pull and since Wiz brought it out front was able to pull and quote quickly.

If Kash is scum I'd bet a shot of whiskey that Tay is trying to distance here.

Yes, to early for a list but here is my list? Care to explain FF?
Im FF remember? I can barely say to words without contradicting myself.

That is a good thought on FF kashta, FF really needn't fear getting shot if he is innocent other losing Wiz, since it would be the shooter who dies if they target an innocent. Really can't see the validity of Rich's comment about FF getting the gun to be taken seriously, worst case scenario Wiz shoots FF when FF is innocent then FF gets gun and kills himself. Not sure what is scary about that other then FF FFing it up and getting two innocents killed if he is in fact innocent.

I really can't understand Rich's comment unless taking it as a joke or if Rich is scum and wants FF to get the gun thus taking out two innocents.
I was joking. After all, it was still early day 1.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'll continue to word my posts as I feel I need to root out and trip up scum. It will either help Wiz make connections or get me shot.

I'm fine with being shot. As I said the game was easier to me as the slinger as I could word my posts anyway I wanted to set traps without being called out. If Wiz thinks I'm scummy he can shoot me, he will die but I'll be in what I think is a better position for me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store