Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. pophead

Help!! I strongly suspect my 75 g tank of leaking

check the filter again, I had an aquaclear HOB and it leaked intermittently. it could be leaking closer to the top of the filter where it hangs on the tank, I've had that before, too.
  2. pophead

Tank-safe yarn?

purple string works great. just attach it to a rock. but seriously, something plastic. everything else that I know of will fail.
  3. pophead

free plants

these are for pick-up only. I have about 8 sword plants(I think about 5 are amazons, not sure about the others) 5 broad leafed ludwigia stems 1 onion plant 1 red lotus 1 green lotus 1 budding bulb for lotus All these plants are in pretty rough shape, so they are free for pick-up. I...
  4. pophead

aquascaping a 55gal

here's my 55 gallon planted tank. I used a log to raise the back left corner up another 2" higher than the rest. the log is sitting there by itself, but I would recommend attaching it to another board or something to keep it in one place, since the gravel has moved the log out slowly.
  5. pophead

Roan Art

ok thanks, it's working now.
  6. pophead

Roan Art

anyways, yea, but how do I delete my cookies?
  7. pophead

Roan Art

but I like my cookies!!! :sad:
  8. pophead

Roan Art

hey roan, as you may recall I am also one of the members on your forum! anyways, I tryed to log onto your bowheads site(AquaFacts) and the confermation screen pops up and everything, but then when I try to post it makes me log in again and I try that but even though it sayes that I logged in I...
  9. pophead

Total gallons in all members tanks combined

got 45 more gallons...17564
  10. pophead

ID This Fish : Game

are we doing fish that we can keep in the aquarium or just any fish?
  11. pophead

HTML help

I don't know how much you know already, but here's a site where I learned. it includes a lot and is really easy.http://www.pagetutor.com/pagetutor/makapage/index.html
  12. pophead

Nhl Payoff Time Once Again!!!

here's one for rolo! :clap: I only got to watch the 2nd half of the 3rd period, but I still enjoyed it!!!! we had a nice flukish score there... :thud:
  13. pophead

What Plecos do you own?

1 common pleco 1 red gibby 1 L041
  14. pophead

angelfish tankmates

I have 2 rams and 3 cories and 1 otto in my 55g with my angelfish. you could probably do this in a 40ish gallon tank, because that's not many fish. it might just be my angelfish, but the rams and the angel pretty well ignore each other.
  15. pophead

who is your favorite poster?!

LOL!!! I hear ya. and what's MIA? (excuse my ignorance) :o
  16. pophead

By a show of hands . . .

I keep my hands down for this one. :dance2:
  17. pophead

Need advice on moving/switching tanks >>>

I would go with #1 as well. I moved fish from a 20g into a 55g, and some into a 90g and one big process worked fine for me. either choice would work. #2 would probably be more stressful for the fish anyways, since it requires you doing water changes a few times in a day.
  18. pophead

moving a big fish

try to either get a big net and get him that way, or get a 5gallon bucket and tip him into it from the 10g. or you could just pick him up... yes a 30gallon is still WAY to small for an oscar, but it's better than a 10g. :thud: how long is he?
  19. pophead

Pleco ID

I would say almost definately a sailfin. it has similar markings as a common but has more dorsal fin rays. sailfin plecos(glypteotheris gibbiceps, spelling prob. bad) or gibbys get close to 2 feet in the wild. they usually get only 1 or 1.5 feet(only... :rolleyes: ). so how big is your...
  20. pophead

Royal plecos

how much do they cost at your store? at a lfs by me they were $60. a little much for me. but they are really nice fish.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store