Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Fungi

Bubble Rings

Was anyone else reminded of a Super Mario 64 underwater level?
  2. Fungi

Disinfecting for re-stocking?

A while being about 2-3 days, right? Thanks blue :)
  3. Fungi

Disinfecting for re-stocking?

Hi, haven't posted here in a very long time... My tank's been sitting in my room all bare after a (diagnosed) fish TB outbreak, I was told firmly that before I re-stocked I needed to flush out the entire tank with bleach to kill off any remaining infection. I can't find information on how to do...
  4. Fungi

I Know Most of You Won't Approve, But . .

I'm imagining the tank with a black background and I can tell that I prefer it how it is, black is too... stand-offish for me, nicely chosen ;)
  5. Fungi

A native Australian fish

I was about to post a reply saying that fish looked sick, but I realised that the lingo wouldn't rub with many of the users of this forum and they'd reply "It looks okay to me" Great fish, is what I want to say :)
  6. Fungi

Longest thread in AC

Needs the question marks... I've got a Spanish test today, I'm trying to forget
  7. Fungi

How about a "have you ever" game??

Well... we call flip-flops thongs, so yes, I have put a flip-flop on backwards, but never a thong (either way 'round) Have you ever accidently flipped someone the bird while scratching your nose?
  8. Fungi

good article on algae

Oh my gosh, there are far more types of algae than I knew existed, that article was very informative... the only ones I've had to deal with were small amounts of brown algae and some hair algae after returning from holidays. I also have some Green Beard algae on my pot-plants but I find that...
  9. Fungi

Cyst/Ulcerous sore on dwarf gourami

Ah, thanks muchly! I'll look into getting this Stresscoat, it may go under another name down here, but it should do the same.
  10. Fungi

This is serving two purposes... I think I've found out the cause of the lesion, the piece of driftwood is too close to the glass, he could have possibly scraped it as he swam past, also this may bump the thread... I did a 50% WC this morning, yet to do a test, still haven't got a kit. Is this...
  11. Fungi

No, not anymore, I removed the borneo sucker after the gourami tended to be a bit agressive towards him. I've changed the temperature to about 26ºC... now I'm just holding out to see if it subsides.
  12. Fungi

Not that it's important, but it's not his right, it's his left... just correcting myself, also got some advice from a friend that my temperature is too low... I'm hoping that may be part of the problem solved already.
  13. Fungi

Cyst/Ulcerous sore on dwarf gourami (Pics, load warning) Haven't posted here in a while, the tank's been going perfectly since then and this is the first time I've run into a problem in a while. The stats are: Dwarf gourami (had him for about a month and a half) Established 15g (had it for well...
  14. Fungi

Rate the avatar above you

15. Fungi

Longest thread in AC

Me
  16. Fungi

Hrmm.... 4
  17. Fungi

18. Fungi

Longest thread in AC

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're off!
  19. Fungi

Mafia #27: Survivor ACville Island

That was interesting, for the short amount of time I was on the island... I was a bit behind the eight-ball for a lot of it though and struggling with other commitments too. Good game everyone!
  20. Fungi

Quit my job, time to %#@* some people off.

I didn't neccessarily mean him in particular, I just know if someone tried it on me, I'd chuck an absolute schiz and blame everybody... with cruel and unusual punishment in tow...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store