Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. rwilliams254

Few pics of New Aquarium

I second the tetra's.
  2. rwilliams254

Why I believe my molly is retarded...

fantastic post BTW
  3. rwilliams254

Why I believe my molly is retarded...

Um... you may have *** fish.
  4. rwilliams254

minnows

By dirty, do you mean cloudy? Did you cycle your tank? Try some water changes and add some Prime.
  5. rwilliams254

aquarium near a window?

I've had them by the window before... it's great for a planted aquarium. :) Get a SAE to keep the algae buildup down...
  6. rwilliams254

=[

Check your ammonia levels... it may not be your Killi
  7. rwilliams254

Plant dying

Do you have enough light? Do you fertilize? Water params?
  8. rwilliams254

New CO2 Set-Up Questions

You're house or the girlfriend's? If it's your say so... "It's my house... not yours... STFU" If it's your g/f's house.. then say... "I'm going to have this CO2 in my place or yours... your choice." :)
  9. rwilliams254

what can i do with this?

I think they just like the way it looks. Some cherry shrimp would be great...but you'd need a filter
  10. rwilliams254

sieu004: $10 package came yesterday...

...it was fantastic! Lots and lots of adult plants. Great service and a great price. Thank you!!!!
  11. rwilliams254

I turned off bubbles (for CO2), but have a canister filter...question....?

I'd rather just run the bubble wall at night when the lights are off. :)
  12. rwilliams254

I turned off bubbles (for CO2), but have a canister filter...question....?

How does the water oxygenate? I don't understand. I get it if I had a HOB...but I have a canister filter. I was informed to turn off my bubble wall because it creates too much surface ripples. I have 2 CO2 diffusers. Advice? Help? Thanks,
  13. rwilliams254

What eats snails eggs

What invert or what fish?
  14. rwilliams254

Lobster grabbing game!

How great would that be!
  15. rwilliams254

Lobster grabbing game!

I was at lunch today and saw this as I walked through the door. One play $0.50 3 plays for $1. Like a candy grabbing machine...but with live lobsters. What a fantastic idea!!!
  16. rwilliams254

Bubble wall and CO2... don't mix?

The bubbles do a zig zag up the diffuser... I would assume that's to get the CO2 molecules into water column.
  17. rwilliams254

Passive... it's not injected. I have 2 canisters with airline tubing (for CO2) and 2 diffusers in the water.
  18. rwilliams254

6.6 Gallon Journal

Great! That long tank is a 6.6 gallon? It looks huge in the picture.
  19. rwilliams254

I have a bubble wall... and now have CO2 (a passive CO2 system, not injected)... should I take out the bubble wall? Thanks,
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store