Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Fishy_Fun

I'm afraid ....

Well, i just got through cleaning mine after not doing so for about 2 years.Let me tell you, it smelled so much like dirt it wasn't even funny.There was literally 1" of goop in the bottom of each canister.The filter floss was so disgusting that i didn't even want to touch it.The sponges in the...
  2. Fishy_Fun

Quick suggestion on canisters?

Checking the prices, it looks like fluval is more expensive than eheim. Sigh, decisions, decisions, decisions
  3. Fishy_Fun

Well, i have been looking at the Eheim2213. Would 2 be too much or not enough? I read they are made for 65G aquariums but i like to overfilter my aquarium and their only $90 ea on ebay.
  4. Fishy_Fun

Hmm, will have to take a look at the rena XP filters.I just thought about going with eheim as i heard they're very reliable and seem to last years.
  5. Fishy_Fun

So i have had long standing problems with both of my marineland canisters leaking.I have greased the o-rings which didn't solve the problem.I have thought about calling marineland CS, but read they will just send one after another which have been reported of leaking in the same spot.So i'm...
  6. Fishy_Fun

I've achieved my new year resolution, have you?

So i set out to move my business from ebay over to an official website.Well, tonight i have finally done it.I'm not entirely done as i have to add the rest of the product but all the "heavy lifting" so to speak, is done. Here's a link, http://simplytoyz.com/ Let me know what you guys think.
  7. Fishy_Fun

FREE 4 large adult self-cloning crayfish -Oregon- Just pay shipping

Thanks razzlefish, forgot about that. To everyone that has already replied, if you'd like these i will need supplies from you as i don't have anything to ship these guys.I think a couple heat packs and a container or two would work.So please keep that in mind when PM'ing me.
  8. Fishy_Fun

Pics and info ------> http://www.theshrimpfarm.com/posts/self-cloning-crayfish/
  9. Fishy_Fun

I really want to have my planted tank back so these buggers have to go.All i ask is they go to a good home and i'm in hopes that somebody will take them all. I will need about $10USD, a heat pack and instructions on how to ship them. If anyone is interested, please either post or PM me.
  10. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

Just thought i'd update and tell everyone something new. I was sitting alone one night upstairs in our 3 story house when the manual hallway light switch turned off all by itself.This shocked me quite a bit as i was only about 5 feet from it.This has never happened before in the 15 years i've...
  11. Fishy_Fun

tom foolery and such

I danced with a goat because I'm sexy and I do what I want....
  12. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

I'll have to let them know.The only history i got on the house was it getting busted in the 70's for growing marijuana.We only knew that from the last owners when they bought the house in the 90's
  13. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

I forgot to mention, these things happen very sporadically.Sometimes we'll go months and then when you think it'll never happen again, BAM!
  14. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

Hmm, i wanted to set a tape recorder in our basement but no one in the house agrees. As for the smudging, i would but again no one wants to as they don't want anything to happen. sigh,
  15. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

I was thinking about going to the register of deeds downtown to find out who owned the house before us but i'm afraid of what i might find.
  16. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

Oh i forgot to mention, we had a stereo that would turn on all by itself at the loudest setting.It happened one night while my mother was up all alone and she yelled at whatever turned it on to turn it back off and guess what, it did!
  17. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

Its not so much that they scare anybody but they do startle you when you wake out of a deep sleep and see somebody watching you.
  18. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

What if i'm not wearing any.... :lol2:
  19. Fishy_Fun

My House is haunted!

Haha, well they keep ya company when theres nobody around :D
  20. Fishy_Fun

AC member art.

Not mine but my pop's
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com