Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. KingConch

Ricordea yuma care

k ill give fragging a shot, fingers crossed it was/is my nicest yuma
  2. KingConch

Ricordea yuma care

i came across this the other day http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=172697536241 this a long article on yuma care and it seems i have a small orange yuma suffering from this common infection.... i was wondering since there is no know cure apparently if i should to try and frag it before...
  3. KingConch

10 gallon invert tank?

most mantises are safe with coral i have a 4-5" peacock in my 30 gallon reef... i do believe peacocks need to have more room then mine currently does
  4. KingConch

so finally got a mantis shrimp

haha no ive never seen that, whicked though
  5. KingConch

i know exactly what you mean :hypnotized: its a crazy concept,
  6. KingConch

I chose the name because of a Musician, but im also pretty sure in Greek mythology he helped build the labyrinth witch is still pretty appropriate a good CD is Daedelus - Denies The Day's Demise
  7. KingConch

haha :nutkick:
  8. KingConch

i wanted to get a smithii but settled for a peacock
  9. KingConch

i think you are right on that, i put a snail in there for him 3 days ago and he only took one hit at it from what i've seen, but ive seen him jump out of his hole at brine shrimp that would float by.
  10. KingConch

also he just molted and i found the heel of the rap. in the sand.. that thing is ****ing sharp, all three points of it. i use to be curious as to how much damage he could actually do to me and finding that thing in the sand made me realize i don't want him to attack any part of me.... i need to...
  11. KingConch

this is a peacock mantis and its the biggest smasher i think:huh: his name is Daedelus and is about 4" at the moment Edit: forgot to answer the question.. i think they max out at 6" although ive also read 8" in some places.
  12. KingConch

he is in with 2 blue damsels, a purple pseudochromis, and maroon clown in a 30 gallon tank, there was a spotted cardinal and school of baby mollies buy he ate all of those
  13. KingConch

and here are some pics :perv:
  14. KingConch

New Zoa!

trais bon
  15. KingConch

Ricordia Yuma questions

i got a free yuma mushroom(well traded baby mollies for it, which i really just wanted to get out of my tank.. all they do is eat & ****) that had detached from the rocks. i currently have it netted against some of my liverock. - how long should i keep it in the net? - should i do a light...
  16. KingConch

Zoas anyone?

i like the ones in the 5th pic... i've never seen them in green before.. only brown
  17. KingConch

toadstool care question

i bought a toadstool from a store in moncton and it was in horrible condition (it was sent to me so i couldn't have seen it before i bought it) there was algae growing up 3/4 of the stem and worms growing in the top of it. anyway that was about 2 weeks ago. i am new to keeping corals and i don't...
  18. KingConch

toadstool care question

ordered a toadstool last week, it looked pretty bad up until yesterday. i found bits of slime all over it when i first bought it not to mention it has some kind of worm growing on it. ill get my brother to get some good pics of it soon for a ID and how to treat. alright im trailing off my...
  19. KingConch

Sand sifting gobies

so there are no small gobies that will readily sift sand
  20. KingConch

mantis shrimp

i agree with Nue from what ive read some will change color eventually depending on what kind of lights and decor you have in the tank Edit: cam is there algae growing on your mantis ? :shocked:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store