Grins' 55g Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
Well, now that part of it's foot is attached I'd remove the stocking so , that it's not distracted by anything touching it. Just try to shelter it from direct flow for a few hours. I would also check on it often just to make sure that it's not been blown off. Oh, you'll also want to rig some sort of cover for your intakes until you can come up with a long term plan. They are attracted to areas of high flow.
hth
Max

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Well, now that part of it's foot is attached I'd remove the stocking so , that it's not distracted by anything touching it. Just try to shelter it from direct flow for a few hours. I would also check on it often just to make sure that it's not been blown off. Oh, you'll also want to rig some sort of cover for your intakes until you can come up with a long term plan. They are attracted to areas of high flow.
hth
Max

Yes, it has been off all afternoon and seems to be staying put. It even ate a bit of silverside...before the chat started at which point I suspect the tang or goby stole the remainder. I h

Grins

May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
hth
Max
I removed the stocking earlier today. It seems to be doing well thus far, even ate a tiny bit before I suspect the tang or goby or stole the remainder when i went to join the SW chat. I have a DIY request in the the other forum for screen ideas for the Koralias and Monday I'll call Hydor and ask them what they suggest. Maybe cover them with stockings until then? Black this time to appease Salty and CPD's sense of fashion?

Grins

May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Here is my temporary solution for the Koralias Max:

And 2 more of the little guy now that it has attached fully. In the first one he trapped a large flake of Forumla II just before he latched on to the silverside piece I gave im.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
dear grins,

nice rbta.
you give into peer pressure way to easily.

sincerely,
ooja3k
ooja3k - knock it off.. your ruining my plans to take her to the dark side ;)

Here is my temporary solution for the Koralias Max:

Actually I think that this is kind of stylish Grins. Your koralia is all ready for a night on the town..

The Nem is looking absolutely gorgeous.. I love the oranges fading into the reds. And the whole pink tips just makes you know its a lady :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store