10 gallon Multi Tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
That wet thumbs is a nice site by the looks and info..

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
I heard the owner, a woman :raspberry:, was going to retire and started to down size her inventory. There was even a blurb on the website last year. Not there now. Hope she decided not to close, or handed it off to someone and they don't change a thing. If I ever decide to set up another cichlid tank (thinking about it...all those beautiful fish!), I'll def order if she has what I want. I've never been disappointed in her stock.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
if all goes well and you dont get all males like some people we know (lol) than you'll have alot of fry.
:banhim:

LOL Austin that was classical bro POOR EFORS..

After you buy yours, if you don't get many or any females (cough, cough... Efors), just let me know.

Look what friends I have here! They are enjoying my miseries! With friends like these, I don't need any enemies, aye!!! But my time will come...be prepared for my sweet vengeance :evil_lol:.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i asked wetthumbaquatics about their C leptosoma. this is the email that i recieved:

I am in the process of retiring the hatchery, not the dry goods, after 53 years in business so most of my fish have been sold. We had 600 tanks of fish and we are down to 50 as I type this. I do have just a few left but I am not shipping Cyp as they don't ship well and the DOA rate can be sort of high. Thanks for checking with us.
Delores Schehr, WTA

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store