10 gallon Multi Tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hard economy and another pet business bites the dust

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
i asked wetthumbaquatics about their C leptosoma. this is the email that i recieved:

I am in the process of retiring the hatchery, not the dry goods, after 53 years in business so most of my fish have been sold. We had 600 tanks of fish and we are down to 50 as I type this. I do have just a few left but I am not shipping Cyp as they don't ship well and the DOA rate can be sort of high. Thanks for checking with us.
Delores Schehr, WTA
So sucks. Really sucks. Double triple sucks. She tried to discourage me from buying some of her blue flashs' couple years back. I bought them anyway, she sent me 2 more than I ordered, all were fine and lived for years in my 75g. Sigh.....

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Poor, poor!...:banhim:...TWICE!!!
:p::p::p:

i asked wetthumbaquatics about their C leptosoma. this is the email that i recieved:

I am in the process of retiring the hatchery, not the dry goods, after 53 years in business so most of my fish have been sold. We had 600 tanks of fish and we are down to 50 as I type this. I do have just a few left but I am not shipping Cyp as they don't ship well and the DOA rate can be sort of high. Thanks for checking with us.
Delores Schehr, WTA
That's unfortunate.

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
You can get some massive steals on aquabid. I just got 12 double dark angelfish for $36 shipped. For those who don't know, $3 a piece is an insane deal, less than half what I would pay at an LFS.

Just be patient, and don't buy some because they are the only ones on the site. You've got lots of time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store