10G Betta Plastic Tub Tank Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

secuono

AC Members
Aug 12, 2009
VA, USA
2 more added. There is one light yellow, maybe Mickey Mouse, that is very smart and I can't catch still!
I'm moving them over to Lemon's home, 1. for friends and 2. to give the new born fry in the main tank more food/space and less threat of being eaten!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I know what you mean, $50 is expensive for a tiny tank, especially when you can get a 10 gallon kit at Walmart for $35...but when you think about the pleasure it will give you to sit at your desk and see that aquarium every day, it becomes worth it :)

Actually, if I had $50 to spend on a tiny tank I would get the "bookshelf aquarium" they sell at Petco. I think it's only 6-7 gallons but it's 24" long. Really sweet tank.

secuono

AC Members
Aug 12, 2009
VA, USA
Whoo hoo! After several very colorful words & a big net along with a tiny net was used, I was able to stir up and annoy all plants and fish and finally caught the little bugger! :D
So that makes 11 fry with Lemon, he doesn't even look at them anymore, just does his normal routine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store