125 Gal In Wall Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mroth_3

shrimp boat captain
Dec 24, 2008
Iowa
Should be a neat set up. Might want to consider going gfci on the outlets behind the tank, though.

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
You can't see it but that outlet is on a GFCI circuit. It's attached to a GFCI outlet to the left.

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
We moved the tank and stand into place last night and levelled it. It fit perfectly. The rest of the equipment is going to be installed this weekend.

photo (9).jpg photo (10).jpg

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
Hello everyone...I need help. My LFS is having trouble getting live rock in from their supplier. I'm not sure what is going on. So, I am looking at buying online. I know I'll spend a little more, but I don't want to wait any longer. I was looking at www.aquacon.com and www.liveaquaria.com Does anyone have any experience with either of these or can you recommend another source. I'm buying 200 pounds of Premium Live Fiji rock. The price seems to be right around $4 per pound online (which is the same as my LFS was charging me).

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
Also, here are some more pics from the progress I made this weekend. We installed the light, sump, skimmer, etc. Also started the plumbing etc. It still looks kind of messy underneath, but the manifold helps clean it up a little and help control flow etc. It should work well when finished. Also the manifold has 2 extra ports so I can add a phosphate reactor and maybe calc reactor eventually. Hung the light from the ceiling above so I could control the height and make adjustments if necessary down the road.

photo(11).JPG photo(12).JPG photo(13).JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store