125g Build Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
PRO! The tank looks beautiful. I can't wait to see fishies swimming in there!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Yup, that is going to be one awesome FOWLR tank once you get fish in there.. oh man I don't envy you now.. having to sit and wait.. true test of patience coming up. :D

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
Oh ya.. wanted to add to my fish list. Those 4 I mentioned would be the "large" fish, but I would also put either a harem of anthias or a half dozen blue/green chromis as your "school". :)

mlefessler

AC Members
Mar 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
*jealous*

Can I grab some aquascaping classes from you? Pwease? =P

Will you be using the canister filter for your filtration?

Lookin' great! Can't wait to watch the progression of this beaut.

AC2020x

AC Members
Dec 31, 2008
State College, PA
Yeah, I'm gonna use the canaster I got with the tank in my sump for filtration as well as the Reef Octopus NWB 150 Needle Wheel as my skimmer. I'm pretty pumped for the tank to mature.

I'm sure if you got some marco rocks (as long as they were as good as mine) you could make a really nice aquascape as well, probably even better than mine. I literately was taking them out of the box one at a time and putting them in my tank to see what I was working with and I just started stacking them one by one across the tank. Before I knew it 20mins later I was done and it looked great! I considered re-doing it cause it didn't feel like I put in the effort I should have to get it done as with my other tank(which doesn't look near as good). But I decided I was happy with it/ it was really stable and I didn't have any set plans so if I tried to re-do it I would just be taking it from scratch like the first time and didn't want to mess anything up.

Longstory short- Marcorocks are really easy to aquascape!

Weather Loach

Eating all the Snails in your tank!
Sep 1, 2009
California
Very nice! :)

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
It should just need 1" tubing. You could always just bring the thing to lowes and test out their tubing. =p Thats what I do.Can I borrow your tank for a couple of years?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store